Old November 11th 05, 09:49 PM
Jim Carriere

Default Groen Bros. DARPA Award

boB wrote:
My dream was to build a RAF2000 Gyro, mostly because of the enclosed
cockpit and the standard type seating. I had even contacted an IP in
Pensacola about the training. I learned my lesson about thinking I

Bob (bOB? , in the Pensacola neck of the woods there are about half a
dozen gyroplanes at the Brewton muni airport (about 50 miles north of PNS).

I come by this knowledge from passing within a few miles of Brewton last
year and talking with a gyroplane there on unicom. Since the gyro
community is a fairly small and tight, you may have already heard about
them.