Old March 12th 04, 05:03 AM
Teacherjh

You're saying that flying IFR in the vicinity of a large TFR, at a
high-volume time of day, in higher-than-usual volume because everyone
has to fly IFR, took longer than usual. You're shocked and stunned by
this, and you're complaining.

Let me ask you this: Are you an idiot?

I won't speak for him, but I suspect that one reason he is "complaining" is
that if nobody "complaines" then the problem gets worse. We all know that the
fellows who came up with the TFR things are... well.... challenged.

Perhaps he should complain to "the right people" rather than the converted.
But that's a different issue (and we don't know he hasn't)

Jose