Old April 6th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default I Want to Fly Military Helicopters!

Enlisted to warrant seems to be the best path in my eyes; work hard and
you'll have every warrant and RLO in the unit writing sparkling
recommendations in a heartbeat.

-Mike

If it's changed that much since I was in and more pilots are needed I
would think a recruiter would be happy to set a person up for flight
school. I don't understand how going enlisted first would be a better
road than going straight to flight school after basic training.

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)