Old December 16th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

Default F-35 Lightning II

wrote in message
Hello Group,
I am a novice at newsgroup posting. I have used my SBnews photo capture
program for sometime now for this groups photos. I just wanted to say
Thank You for the excellent pix.
I got a few shots of the first flight of the production version of the
F-35 Lightning II yesterday near Lockheed-FW yesterday. Thought I'd post
them.. I got takeoff photos about 12:45pm, but couldn't get close enough ,
stationed near the south end of the runway. The airplane was already very
high when it passed over. Then they announced that the flight would be
only 35 minutes, so I raced 15 miles back around to the north end for the
south bound approach. As I stepped from the truck the planes came over
the trees just behind me . I almost didn't get them. Again, Thanks to
the group.

BTW, I guess I need to find the rules for posting?

sojourner

Man you did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dutch"