Old August 21st 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Every time

Default AIrcraft ID Help

Hi, all

I wonder if anyone could do me a favor, check out the web page link
below, and identify the TOP plane? It's a large, turbo passenger
plane of some kind, I think.

http://volcanoseven.com/Aviation/Aerobatics.html

The rest of the planes are aerobatic planes, and I've already got them
ID-ed, but if anyone feels like identifying them as well, so I can
make sure I've got them right, I'd appreciate it.

As far as the aerobatic planes, I have checked the various websites
such as AirTeamImages and http://www.airliners.net/ to verify what
I've been told, but unfortunately even when I know what the plane is
I'm looking at, I still can't distinguish the features to confirm that
that really is what it is!!!