Old November 27th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 28, 3:09*am, " wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:27*am, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

I'll think about it, but my ego doesn't reside in posting videos.

You are a bunch of horse**** now. Your ego is bigger then the dayem
Good Year blimp *If your ego is big enough to make comments on my
short field landings, then you should be good enough to demonstrate to
the readership your skills. *After all you said.

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you 'cos I do
fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are really quite good
even tho' I do say so myself

Put up or shut up. *Show me where the rubber meets the road.
Otherwise you really don't know, and YOU DON'T fly a real plane, do
you? *Your landings are not quite good since you don't land a real
airplane.

As *for analysis of my short field I have nothing to learn form you, quite
the opposite really. Can you tell us all why a *3000' sealed runway is
a short field for a sundowner?

AS I posted in RAS

Because I don't need to. *What difference does it make whether I land
it in 2000 feet or 3000 feet on a 4444 foot runway? *What difference
does it make when 99.9 percent of my airports I fly to have 4000 foot
or longer runways on routine cross country flights.

The entire runway in front of me is mine until I clear it. *Anybody
behind me will just have to go around if I am not cleared it. *I don't
need to be a hero for anybody behind me in preventing a go around.
This privilege is backed by FARS / AIM even at airports with LAHSO
operations where I don't have to accept them.

Most importantly, why should I push the safety envelope THAT I
DETERMINE as PIC, The aircraft manufacturer determines the aircraft
minimums, NOT THE PIC's minimums.

You apparently fail to understand the human nature of flying so you do
have LOTS TO LEARN FROM ME. *

I don't think so. You can't do aerobatics, land a tail dragger or even
do a good short field landing. You are just looking foolish. If you
had the smarts you would realize I don't play with MSX -the evidence
is actually here...

As an example, everybody can swing at a
90 mph fast ball, but not everybody will hit the ball. *Same with
landing an airplane. *Everybody can try
to shoe horn a plane into the minimums that the manufacturer
determines but not everybody can do it. *I determine as PIC what is
safe, not the manufacturer.

I think you should think about that statement. Why is a POH required
and what are operating limitations?

*There is no room for error when you final
approach speed is faster then most highway speeds.

Aha the macho complex emerges!

If you think MSFX simulates short field landings, you are sadly
mistaken. *You apparently haven't been near a tree in a real plane to
understand exactly what I am talking about. *

Don't be a twit, you have no idea of the surroundings and conditions I
fly in. Look, wipe the spittle of your screen and take advice and
learn to do a short field landing properly, it may save your life. A
good pilot does not assume that the only place to land is a 4000'
strip or a field of similar dimensions. You may get EF anywhere and
may only have a parking lot or football field available. Take some
short field lessons.

Cheers