Old December 1st 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_19_]

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS - Video

a wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:54*pm, Franklin
wrote:
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:27:11 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you
'cos I do fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are
really quite good -even tho' I do say so myself (but I still
think there's room for improvement). Listen to my advice
-there's real world knowledge there.

I'll call you on this.

Why don't you post some of your real world landings outside a
desktop computer so we can give you our analysis since you think
you have room for improvement. Any $50 digital camera will do the
trick and You Tube offers free hosting.

I'll think about it, but my ego doesn't reside in posting videos.

lol

OK, OK, you're certificated...but you don't know how to use a
camera. I got it now.

Blossom, your games are becoming too obvious.

First find someone on the group who seems to know only a flight
simulator. *Then blast them for no real life experience. *Repeat
endlessly until everyone gets the impression you're a real pilot who
is angry at sims.

Surely it is time for you to post under a different nym.

Here, he and others can pretend to be superior but "By their content
ye shall know them". The demonstrated aviation knowledge to blabber
ratio is pretty low in the opinion of -- let me check; yes!, here it
is --someone who has a piece of plastic issued by the FAA that says I
hold a pilot's certificate with appropriate ratings.

RAP had been on its last legs but was showing signs of gaining some
reasonable content then it attracted the usual 'look at me, I can
spell airplane' jerks. Oh well, some of us are lucky enough to have
real pilots with real life experiences we can talk with.

I'll save the ingnoranus a post:

lol

Blossom probably wheedled his way into getting rides in a private plane
but AIUI his aviation is largely confined to radio-controlled model
aircraft. A Google on posts by "Bob Adkins" can confirm it.

He seems a reasonably good hobby mechanic but forgets to contain his
expertise to where it belongs.

The poor sock seems to have missed his chances in life. So now we get
his overblown stuff about how great he is, what he's done, what he
thinks, who he hates and so on.