Old November 25th 15, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Damon

Default Is FLARM helpful?

It is amazing what we pay for gas, insurance, tow fees and hanger fees, and also life insurance. What is a parachute, the real life insurance not life insurance that pays your heirs. So what Flarm, another form of real life insurance, that will keep you from using your parachute incase you have too. Not to mention if you have had a collision with a sailplane or larger ship you will most likely be in bad shape. Yes I know chutes may need to be used with a collision. So to me, Flarm is just another form of real life saving insurance, that is pretty inexpensive for what it had and can do.