Old May 8th 18, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default Spot or InReach ??

One more point about the Garmin InReach. Before a long cross country, contest or event, I carefully consider what information for emergency contacts will be recorded on the web site. I change my 1st and 2nd emergency contact, add notes about the type of flight and backup crew. Here's a sample of my InReach tracking page for, I believe, the last four years:

https://share.delorme.com/0b71a31caf...243ad768883515

One can filter to a particular day or time range by using the pull down menu "Filter Map" top left corner of page. Most of the flight are 2 min updates... but sometimes for local flying I set it at 5 minutes.

Walt Rogers WX