Old May 26th 20, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default CFI-G's

C F I-G's
Perhaps by now you have read SOARING editor Eric Bick's statement regarding the start of a new department entitled CFI-G Corner. On page thirty-eight is an article I wrote along the lines of teaching techniques or perhaps different ways of presenting safety related information, instructional anecdotes if you will.
As stated in the article, Bick says; "I encourage CFI-G's to pick up pen and share their wealth of knowledge and experiences that will educate other pilots, from student to master soaring pilots."
So how about it you CFI-Gs write some articles and forward it to either my self at or Eric at .

Bill Hill