Old March 25th 18, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Proposed SZD-55 EASA AD now out for comment - "Flight Controls – Elevator Control System / Vertical Tail – Inspection"

Yaas, and I used metric in a lot of my engineering education and work,
but I learned to fly using the English system and, having tried metric
instruments, I prefer the English.Â* I don't much care what others use.

On 3/25/2018 1:53 PM, Tom BravoMike wrote:
On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 11:36:12 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Why are you telling me this, Herb?Â* Do you feel better about yourself by
measuring a certain part of your anatomy in mm than in inches?

(...) --
Dan, 5J

That's hilarious, Dan. Talk to your doctor(s). It seems to me that here in the US, without making much fuzz about it, our health care providers have actually switched secretly to metric. I can hear millimeters milliliters, kilograms around me all the time. Dentists, family doctors, hospitals...

--
Dan, 5J