Old May 8th 18, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Spot or InReach ??

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 9:07:09 AM UTC-4, 6X wrote:
From InReach Contacts page: Add the people you contact the most. By syncing contacts to an iOS, Android, or inReach SE/Explorer, you'll save time and message space.

I can read that too.

I was under the impression that I would be able to import contacts from my cell, which would be a tremendous time saver and reduce the likelihood of errors. The sales blurb seemed to at least hint that this was possible. If it is, I haven't yet figured out how to do this.

Hope that clarifies.

T8