Old December 23rd 03, 02:24 AM
Kenny

Question: Hiroshima justified?

Ask the Chinese ............ like my mom and dad...

They saw Japanese soldiers toss Chinese babies in the air and try to spear
them with their swords (on the rifle), women were raped on the streets of
Hong Kong, Women were jumping out of the building when they heard the
Japanese soldiers are coming in because they "know" they will be
raped.......... Not to mention Nanking and the experiment in the northeast
of China. 193 ?? My dad still claps his hands whenever he sees the USA
dropped the A-Bomb on the TV screen.

I have no problem with the modern day Japanese, but the "Japanese Empire" in
WWII were wrong !!!! Some of them still try to change the text book and
saying sh*t like A-Bomb was horrible..... But as an Chinese American... I
say "We didn't start the fire"

Kenny