Old December 24th 03, 08:36 AM
B2431

From: Steve Hix NVALID
Date: 12/23/2003 9:59 PM Central Standard Time

In article ,
wrote:

RogerM wrote in message

Speaking of which, does anyone here have any links to photos of the
airliner hitting the Pentagon or its resultant wreckage? I think we've
all seen the Two Towers incidents MANY times, but the Pentagon crash
seems far less well covered.

Could it be because the few photos that survive prove that a plane of
that size never hit the building?

No.

OK, ya got me. I know the real secret. The jet and passengers as well as the
"dead" from the Pentagon are being held at Gitmo. Using specifically designed
shaped charges they made the building burn and collapse in such a way as to
make it look like it was struck by an aircraft. In fact the aircraft pieces
that were found were flown in by black helicopters all the way from Davis
Monthen. This was all done by Blair to get the United States to invade
Afghanistan.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired