Old January 11th 04, 10:14 PM
Michael Petukhov

fudog50 wrote in message . ..
This man is seriously demented, please don't encourage by responding
to hiis posts anymore.

Scared? Good.

Michael

On 11 Jan 2004 01:02:58 -0800, (Michael
Petukhov) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)
Date: 1/10/2004 1:43 PM Central Standard Time
just to have a break in hot and very productive discussions of Pentagon
missing 757 let's look at WTC collapse:

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/print.php?id=56715

Michael

You amaze me sometimes, petukhov,

Glade to hear.

you post comments intended to annoy as many
people as possible

If somebody are annoied this is because they do not like to hear the true.

"our stuff is better than your stuff"

Never said that. Cite please. Although indeed our stuff soemtimes worser
than yours, sometimes is as good as yours and sometimes its is even
better than yours. Does it annoy you?

and come up with a
site to prove it. Then you come back with this conspiracy garbage and expect us
to swallow it.

I expect from you only that you read that and post a sensible comments
on the subject if any. and shut up if you do not have any. I do not
care about anyones opinions on my personal account.

What's worse is you do it in the wrong newsgroup.

No it is THE RIGHT GROUP (GROUPS).

All of this begs the question: do you actually believe the stuff you post?

Sometimes yes sometimes no. For instance for explosives in WTC
I feel that avaibale evedences are not enough to make conclusion.
As for Pentagon 757 crash I do believe that we have enough evidences
that no 757 ever crashed in Pentagon.

Michael

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired