Old June 11th 17, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default FYI Soaring adventures may have filed Chapter 7

It's highly probable that Soaring Adventures has filed Chapter 7. We received a notice of filing from the US bankruptcy court for a Robert Wilkinson, in CT. No mention of Soaring Adventures in the filing, however Soaring Adventures is the only connection between our club and Robert that we can come up. It looks like there was no separation between his personal finances and the business, Ouch.

So for those operators out there that still accept their ride vouchers, you might want to reconsider continuing to do so. We got stuck holding the bag on one of them, and have received phone calls from other customers wanting to use their ride vouchers with us.

SF