Old March 9th 18, 12:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW-24

Hy its probably a bit late for this thread but i thought, this would be a good adress for what i'm searching for.
I'm looking for some nixon winglets for my 24, are there any tips where i could order a pair or if they are still available they could also be used already or even damaged. Sadly i found nothing on the internet and there are also no other 24 owners with nixon winglets here in switzerland.
Would be cool if someone still reads this haha.
greetings and thank you from switzerland
Yves Müller ASW 24 HB-3008 "CRN"