Old May 27th 04, 12:47 AM

"ABS" hvad@saa wrote:

Is the shaking more violent in a scorpion then a Robinson 22 despite
elastomeric upgrades

I don't have my Scorpion flying at this time so I can't compare. The
R22 doesn't have any noticable cyclic shake if that was what you were
referring to.

Dennis.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm