Old June 26th 04, 01:55 AM
Rich S.

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Coors Lite wrote:

I don't think another warning about alcohol is a dead horse.

And I wouldn't advertise it on the internet! But that is just me... :-)

You (and the other concerned folks) should really stay home so as not to
expose yourself to the possibility of litigation.

You might also consider that, having placed yourself in the position of
offering legal and moral advice to those who may attend, you have already
involved yourself in whatever subsequent litigation could occur.

Take two 8 oz. paper cups of peach muzzleloader (my personal favorite) and
don't call in the morning.

Rich "I'm not my brother's keeper" S.