Old June 5th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Used C152 Prices out of this world.

I was in the market for an Champ a couple years ago, just something
extra to add to the hanger. I found the Champs that had a recent
restoration were going for mid $30Ks. Maybe the C-150 is getting to the
same age? In the next few years I'll probably start looking for a C-140
to teach my boys to fly in. I've taught primary in the Mooney before
but I think the boys would enjoy the C-140.

-Robert

FLAV8R wrote:
Looking through the ASO.com listings recently I have seen C-152 in 60-70,000
range. Is this a typo or has the world gone crazy. Since when is a 152 worth
more than lets say 20k?

David