Old October 6th 17, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Competition Pilot Poll

Not the answers, just the raw poll. We need to demonstrate how the RC tries to lead the witness. Total joke, every year. Bias. Do t worry, I’ll shine the light.

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 5:01:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 2:12:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I would like to see the current opinion poll published PUBLICLY each year and not hidden inside the poll tool.
Thanks,

Sean

The secret to the hidden poll tool is to enter any name and any number, then you can see all the questions. To submit, the name and number have to be valid.

It isn't hard, you just need to stop complaining long enough to give it a try.

Guy Byars