Old October 15th 03, 05:05 PM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
Ron Natalie wrote:
The FAA ain't running the circus. I suspect that the Secret Service
feels that by keeping all (or at least) most friendly traffic out of the
area, it makes it easier to spot the unfriendlies.

And notice when they're serious about it the TFR is 60 miles across.
Really makes you wonder what the point of a 6 mile wide TFR is. I can
cross from the edge of that to the center in 1 minute. Then what?
It's stupid, but I'd hate to generate so much discussion about it that
they "solve" the problem by widening the TFRs.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/