Old May 2nd 04, 08:29 PM

On 30 Apr 2004 20:01:08 -0700, (Leon McAtee)
wrote:

richard riley wrote in message . ..

(206) 285-8603 ask for Tom, they have several pieces.

Thanks to you and the others for the leads. I WILL follow up on them.
I had heard about a 4130 sheet shortage a year or so ago but everyone
seemed to think it was a minor bump in the road and would not be much
of a problem. From what I've been told, by people that should know,
this shortage may be long lasting and more than a "bump". Couple this
with the fact that steel for Whitmann style gear legs(and RV's)is also
no longer available it makes one wonder about the health of the US
steel industry..............

Leon McAtee

What US steel industry?
Canadian steel industry is virtually dead too.