Old April 11th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Danny Deger

Default Commercial Certificate

"kevmor" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking to work towards my commercial certificate soon and was
wondering what I should expect. I passed the written today and will
be starting the practical training soon. I know there are more
difficult maneuvers and the complex aircraft flying, but what else?
Other than that, is it mainly more precise flying and more knowledge
of systems, etc.? How long does it usually take to obtain? About the
same as the private?

The main trick to doing the maneuvers is to take your check ride on a calm
day :-) Given a no wind day, you can learn them all in about an hour.

Danny Deger