Old November 19th 03, 12:48 PM

Almost forgot, the debate extended into 'blackouts and redouts'. I blacked
out at around 5 G's in the Hunter and the pilot reckons he has bult up a
tolerance quite a bit hight than that (I'm glad, otherwise who would have
been watching where we were going?!)

In the sim, a hard pull on the stick and the screen goes black, very
annoying and I believe unrealistic. How many G's could those WWII planes
pull without tearing off the wings? Should 'blackouts and redouts' even be
modelled in a WWII sim? I know the sim, I'm hoping to get the reality

All things considered Art, maybe you should sit this one out.