Old July 19th 03, 07:03 PM
Bill Weibel

I have photo of HS-9 Seaking "re-painted" to HC-2 aboard USS Shangri-La
after emergency repairs. If you want a copy email

Bill
"José Herculano" wrote in message
I still delight in those images of old of birds getting covered with
graffiti for getting aboard the "wrong" boat. With the advent of these

days
of few boats and lots of high-tech gizmos... sigh...

I was wondering if during this latest conflict, somehow someone ended up
where he/she shouldn't. And if that came to pass, was the LSO still

honored
with the traditional case of whatever he/she likes to drink, and the deck
hands were still allowed at least a couple of lines of profanity chalked
over the bird?
José Herculano