Old July 25th 03, 10:04 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

On the other hand - I had always been *very* gentle during ASEL
training when doing unusual attitude recoveries. Now, I know what
(give or take) 3 Gs feels like, and if I was ever in an emergency feel
much more confident that I could pull up quickly

Okay,,, now I am commenting seriously....

I would watch about being overly comfortable 'pulling up quickly', beyond
the issues of stress loads on a non-acro plane there is that big nasty
accelerated stall just waiting to bite you really good if you are overly
agressive...

Just my two cents....

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

My personal adventures as a student pilot
and after my PPL: www.bayareapilot.comdf