Old January 10th 04, 12:03 AM
Dave Stadt

What I want to know is how they interviewed the pilots after the accidents
to ask them if they knew the plane had a problem before takeoff....sir, nod
you head if the plane did not have a problem before takeoff and don't nod if
it did have a problem. The majority indicated they had problems.

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
I can't remember where I read it, but I seem to recall that in the

majority
of fatal accidents the pilot knew something was wrong with the airplane
before he even took off. It does seem like a popular trend reading through
the accident databases. But can anyone point me to a study that actually
supports this view?

--
Christopher J. Campbell
World Famous Flight Instructor

If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals.