Old March 19th 04, 05:10 AM
John Doe

Default FS2004 scenery which shows roads and highways?

I guess this is asking too much, but I really do not understand why
Microsoft did not include a few main roads in my big city. I do not see any
roads anywhere yet.

So, I ask. How about FSgenesis? Is there a demo/shareware/freeware/anyware
scenery which shows roads and highways?

Lastly. Is the lack of roads and highways due to performance concerns?
Otherwise, I just do not understand why they are missing.

I am talking not only about roads and highways being there, but also about
them being almost well defined as runways in airports.

Thanks in advance.