Old June 16th 05, 03:16 AM
Stubby

Mitty wrote:
Both the King and the Sporty's courses come up on eBay fairly often,
though more commonly the VHS or CDROM versions. Expect to pay maybe
60-80% of new price and to sell at the same price when you're done with
the course.

On 6/15/2005 4:38 AM, laurent wrote the following:

Hello to all,

Just moved to the states and need to get the IFR test to be able to
qualify for a conversion of my license.

I was wondering if anybody just finish his/her and would like to sell
me a copy of the king course on DVD computer

Thanks

King said they will give me an $89 credit for my (returned) tapes if I
purchase a DVD version of the IFR Course. The advised me to keep the
tape version of "IFR with Confidence" because important parts were left
out when they reduced it down to 1 DVD!