Old January 6th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Default Procedure for calculating weight and balance

New_CFI writes:

as you burn fuel your CG changes. Your 'neutral trim' wont last. read
about the benifits of forward/aft CG's.

I did, but neither is clearly superior to the other, so why not just
stay neutral?

Now if your doing areobatics I believe the placement of the CG becomes even
more importent (all I have done is spins) and my guess is that a 'neutral
cg' is not the best place?

Maybe. The Baron and the 737 aren't suitable for aerobatics, though,
and I'm not a great fan of aerobatics myself (except perhaps to watch
from the grandstands).