Old August 24th 03, 09:27 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Tom S." wrote in message

"Brooks Hagenow" wrote in message
y.com...
"PlanetJ" wrote in message
news
That gives me a warm fuzzy. Knowing the separation of aircraft in IFR
weather is done by low bidder's and profit based.

And it gives you more comfort knowing that the current employers of

those
maintaining separation are the same that keep up the high quality

service at
the post office and DMV?

...and Amtrak, public schools...

Immagine the black hole "Government Airlines" would be.

Think of it this way, if a private company does a bad job, you fire them

and
get a company that will do the job. If the government does a bad job,

you
get to listen to senators try to justify spending more money and raising
taxes while the problem never gets fixed.

IOW; we screwed up, so let us fix it.

I think pilots might enjoy more inforamtion under some automatic system.