Old July 25th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Al[_1_]

Default pilot books for sale

Well, I've got one if you are interested. The navy issued them for
checklists.

Al G

"Donna Davis Davis" m wrote
in message news

I am looking for a navy blue, vinyl handbook with 16 holes down the side
and the contents is simply clear sheet protector pockets...can you help
me? I appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Sincerely,
Donna Davis Davis, Secretary
Augusta County Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigations Division
127 Lee Highway ~ P. O. Box 860
Verona,VA 24482
(540) 245-5333
Voice Mail: (540) 245-5205, Ext. #303

GwenO MS Wrote:
I have placed my aviation books on ebay, didn't know about this
newsgroup until
a few people suggested it, after I put the books on eBay. If they
DON'T sell
there, I'll post them here. But you can look under "pilot book" or
"pilot
books" at www.ebay.com and they will be there (probably in with lots of
books
for using a palm pilot g).