Old August 16th 13, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergeek

Default Nephi wrap-up

On Friday, August 16, 2013 1:10:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I have never seen a more outgoing and supportive group of local citizens and officials. A lot of credit is due to Bruno for his broad and comprehensive outreach efforts. Nephi has a lot going for it as a soaring site and it looks as though there is a desire to make it even better.

I had a fantastic time. I look forward to future developments.

9B

Does this mean the airport is no longer "NOTAMed" closed and I can drop in and get fuel?
Skywagon 64Z