Old April 28th 04, 04:33 PM
rotortrash

I'm sorry you miss the point Dave. I said "the AVERAGE GA pilot" and
this is a fact. The decision to own is up to the individual. Many of
the helo pilots I know own R22's or R44's but only fly 50 to 60 hours
a year. There are various reasons for owning for instance many like to
keep the ship at their residence or they want the ability to fly when
they want to fly. This is all beside the point. In the end every R22
pilot will pay for this AD weather they rent or own. The cost will be
past on.
Make an informed decision and read more about this AD. It's far too
suspicious to ignore. Then write your congressman and ask for an
investigation. Don't just ignore this.

(Davdirect) wrote in message ...
If you are only flying 50hrs a year how/why should you buy a helicopter in the
first place...not a very wise use of cash, you'd be much smarter to rent.
davdirect