Old February 28th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Kyle Boatright

Default An Odyssey into Ownership (Part 1)

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
Let me guess who the broker in Arizona was... Barron Thomas? If so, it
sounds like a typical experience. Anyway, good luck in your search.. It
is a great time to be a buyer of an aircraft. Take your time and you'll
find what you want.

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ UMP

I'd noticed that airplane as well, and in an e-mail, was told that the
airplane was priced to sell, instead of overpriced like most other aircraft
on the market. I guess "priced to sell" means "priced to sell, complete
with warts which are not immediately apparent".