Old July 9th 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default A final yenc thought.

"Dallas" wrote in

Now we're faciasts.... How adult.....

"Clairbear" wrote in message
(Rusty Knuckle) wrote in
. net:

Clem; As you probably have gathered, reason has no place in this
newsgroup. Post as you see fit. Let the anti-yenk(ers) eat bytes.

the group is called alt.BINARIES.PICTURES.aviation and not
alt.NOYENC.pictures.aviation so if it is binaries and pictures of
aviation then post it if those opposed to your binaries can't decode
then like I had
to back in the dark ages I found what I needed to decode posts in
this or any other NG. Don't let the fascist anti-yenc gang push you
around just put
a header on the post to at least give a clue to what you post

Like I have said before I don't post using yeanc however, My newsreader
does read yenc. If you believe that you should impose your narrow minded
approach to yenc on all other the you might be a fascist anti-yencer.
YOU are the one who started all this by flaming someone who shares and just
happens to post with yenc. So how adult is attacking a poster if YOU have
never shared any pics with the group. Go back to being just another lurker
and don't criticise 'til you share you pics with others!!