Old July 16th 05, 04:41 AM
Victor J. Osborne, Jr.

I had an agent tell me that it mattered when you applied. i.e. Are you a
pilot, diver (etc.) Then they rate you. As long as no exclusions exist &
you bought the policy before you started flying, you're golden. Having
said(?) that, he told me they liked pilots as customers because they where
generally a healthier bunch and got physicals annually or bi-annually.

FWIW, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.
wrote in message
ups.com...
I specifically asked my agent (a long time friend) about this. I am
covered unless I am doing something illegal while in the plane (i.e.
running drugs, evading law enforcement, etc.). There was a 2 year
exclusion at the begining of the policy for flying, scuba diving etc.
but once that 2 year mark was passed, I was covered.

The only way to be sure is check your policy. Some do and some don't.

John S.
22.5 hour solo student