Old January 2nd 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RPE

Default What is a 'PK" screw?

I once heard the term "PK" screw used to reference the little spiral
shank, oval head blind hole metal "nails" used to attach data plates and
such to machines, engines etc. Until I googled "PK screw" I had never
seen the reference otherwise so just had this wrong impression all my
life. Well now must go install the bonnet on the tractor.

"mhorowit" wrote in message
oups.com...
I see mention of "PK" screws. Can someone point me to an illustration?

At http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/...talscrews.html is a
Truss Head Type 'A' sheet metal screw, which is what I'm visualizing;
is that it? - MIke