Old August 18th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Frank Olson

Default Unusual Traffic

Shirl wrote:
Frank Olson wrote:
Was it "Sentimental Journey"? She made a brief stop-over in Vancouver
(along with the CAF's Heinkel 111) a few years ago. Toured through both
with my two sons. Fabulous!!!

I had a ride on Nine-O-Nine out of Sunnyvale, California, a few years
ago. Pretty interesting, especially sitting up in the nose and watching
those props (a little weird!). Sentimental Journey lives here in Mesa
most of the time. You know the Heinkel is no more ... sad.

I'd heard that. I did manage to grab one of the last remain XL T-shirts
before she left Vancouver though...