Old September 14th 04, 08:17 PM
OXMORON1

ART Proclaimed:
The vast majority of university professors and scholars are Democratic
liberals. Very few are neocons. The neocons just can't make the cut into
higher
education.
They just aren't smart enough as Bush so eloquently demonstrates.

Art
1.As a college student you should know enough to list your sources. I will
agree with you that most of the professors that I had in college were liberals
(not counting of course the ROTC instructors and Engineering instructors).
2. You still haen't defined Neocon as you are using it on this newsgroup.
3. Bush made it to President, more confirmation of the the theory that he world
is run by C students.
4. What else can you do with a BA in History, English or Art besides teach at
the college level?

Rick