Old July 2nd 03, 01:01 AM

(toadmonkey) wrote:

Stephen, my disability is not physical. It's called TBI.

TBI = Traumatic Brain Injury - i.e. - A motorcyclist that doean't wear
a helmet.

Well, I'm sure it depends more on your ability to properly manage an
aircraft, however, I've been wrong before. Just guessing here, but I
would assume that TBI *could* be lumped in the same category as T1
diabetes even though it is totally different. I suppose it all
depends on how bad off you are. What can other people do that you
can't?

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)