Old November 17th 15, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default Private ATC or no? NBAA POV

Dan M. for president!

Fund the FAA, pare down the bloated social programs, root out waste in the defense budget, and fraud in medicare and disability payments. No hand outs for the able bodied - want to eat? Get to work. And while we're at it, tort reform, flat tax, get rid of the IRS and Fed. Ed. Dept. and at least half of our bloated federal government - and all of current management.

That'd be a good start - I'm done now. As you were, carry on. Right full rudder, all ahead full.