Old November 9th 16, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default Oudie2 to borrow or rent for Australia

All,

I am looking to borrow or rent an Oudie2 for my upcoming trip to Australia. I leave in a couple weeks and return in late January. The Oudie2 that I was planning on just fell through. My friend secured a glider to borrow in Florida this winter and needs it. So, I am now looking for another. As the Oudie is not my favorite, I'm trying to avoid owning one again. The only reason I will have it in my glider is for the team code function.

Thanks for considering.

Sincerely,

Sean
7T