Old September 23rd 04, 02:13 PM
Stealth Pilot

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:43:17 -0400, wrote:

Hi, I am finishing the construction of a J-3. I intend to have the
following in the aircraft and would like to know if you can give me any
hints or suggestions on the type, location and mounting of the antenna
farm. I would either like to hide the antennas or build them from
scratch or kit. I am not sure what the uv protection on the fabric
would do to the signals if I use hidden antennas. The wing spars and ribs
are wood, and I plan to use Polyfiber to cover it.

I will have one of each of the following;

Microaire Comm
Microaire Transponder
PDA GPS System ( Would prefer built in system, but they are not in the
price range)
ELT
2-meter ham unit
Amateur TV Transmitter