Old December 23rd 03, 07:16 AM
Dudley Henriques

"fudog50" wrote in message
Dudley, Iknow hindsight is 20-20,,,but did you ever think about
putting Tarver ass on killfilter??? I did it long ago because of his
obvious beligerent posts. Merry Christmas to you,,don't get so
paranoid!!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well!

This issue doesn't concern Tarver's usual unpleasantries and certainly has
nothing at all to do with his normal "belligerent posts". These are not
relevant at all so kill filing him is not an issue. You can be belligerent
on Usenet without threatening to have someone killed.
The issue concerns a specific post that contains a death threat and I feel
that should be dealt with and indeed it has. Paranoia has nothing to do with
it. People who make these kinds of threats should simply be watched, and
that is exactly what is happening now; he's being watched...nothing
more...nothing less. My post on this issue is simply to inform on a general
basis that it is a problem that has caused concern to my family, and as such
to me personally.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired