Old April 19th 05, 05:36 PM

Default Cessna 150/152 Flyers - National Fly-In

Hey all, just wanted to mention that the Cessna 150-152 club has its
national fly in registration deadline coming up. This year they are
trying to get 125 planes registered to attend by May 1st to help cover
expenses and insurance.

There are a number of free registrations ($50 value) available if you
call them and provide your CC # over the phone right now! The
membership coordinator is Lori and she is wonderful.

If you fly, flew, own or rent a Cessna airplane, go check out
www.cessna150-152.com and contact Lori at
(All aircraft types and models are welcome as well).

I am not employed there, but I am a member who wishes to see the fly-in
be successful.

Thanks,

Greg H.
N4691X