Old May 12th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dan[_2_]

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

Douglas Eagleson wrote:
On May 11, 4:37 pm, PaPaPeng wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:52:25 -0700 (PDT), Douglas Eagleson

wrote:
High land to the west of china makes attack from that direction a
scenario China will never overcome.

That's one big pile of empty rocks. You can pound that to kingdom
come and all you will do is move them rocks around. From that
direction to get to the populated areas is a couple of thousand miles
of hostile defended territory. Lots of opportunity to take out
intruders in that shooting gallery including something as cost free as
bothering and distracting them long enough for them to run out of
fuel.

An attack from the East Coast? How many planes can you launch from a
Carrier battle Group that will make an impression. How do you protect
a CVBG from land based anti-ship missiles and from airborne ones?

I agree that the US can not take out China. But the reason is only a
nuclear first strike.

I was born on this world of the nuclear weapons. And the degree of
carange on this creators world shall diminish.

You like many dislike free people. And the equation to eliminate
freedom is clear in the government of China.

I once allow a harsh hand on those who denied freedom to the Chinese
people. You were once a class world to be reorganized like Russia. BUt
you went astray.

You fought for only political reason not freedom. China went astray
and the coal mine queen to be line up and shot on sight was only a
passing evil. SO your country is dictated.

Here we are like dictated and have only to throw out like coal mine
queens.

So why North Korea? Why did China invade? A fatal mistake for I am
bound ot remember. WHy? When after sixtey some years the dictator only
lines his bed with ease. And th ebABIES OF PRISONS ARE HAMMER

Is it just me or is this guy incapable of expressing himself?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired