Old January 21st 04, 02:28 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jeb" wrote in message
om...

If you need some sources, leave your email address.

Montessori method- God I can't believe some people still hang with
that method. Ok for the 80s but the world has moved on -

Let's see:

The Prussian school model of Thomas Mann; 1840 -still in place
The Social Subjectivist education model of John Dewey; 1920 - still in place
The Look-Say rading methods; 1940's - still in place

Three disasters still going strong....but more money, more parental
involvement....

Montessori - developed in the 1920's; banned in Italy (Where it originated),
Germany and the Soviet Union (amongst others). Teaches the association
between concrete (tangible) items and the relationships to similar items.

but when you
are deperate or .....

So the human mind has evolved in the past 20 years?

Jeb, if you are more than 25 years old, I suggest you are obsolete and
should be converted into Soylent Green.

Sounds like the desperate (and half literate) or here is yourself.