Old April 23rd 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Motorcycle/Gyro Ballistic Chutes on rotorcraft,

Kevin O'Brien wrote:

Larry Neal developed that, I believe, when he was working with AC (he
also centreline-thrusted their machines). Larry is now marketing his own
line of gyros, including one that's roadable as a motorcycle. He
promises a ballistic chute as a future option.

Is there a web site I can look at the combination Gyro? I always
thought a person could license an RAF as a motorcycle but the wheels
aren't able to handle any serious "on ground" driving.

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)